.jpg)
Well Gustav did a pretty amazing job in Baton Rouge and Southern Louisiana. I called my family and it seems as if there is no media attention surrounding the state-wide disaster. It is crazy to me. My friend and I drove to another parish (county) today and saw even more devastation. Yes, a healthy person can live without power. Unfortunately these areas have a lot a large elderly and disabled population. One hospital is closed and others are running on generators. It is quite a site here with still so many trees down. The town is somewhat of a ghost town with only those venturing out to find food and fill up gas tanks. I can't bare to wait five hours in a FEMA line to get water, ice and MREs, but most are forced to wait...and then they run out of gas. My dear friend in Iowa found this article. It gives a great overview. I am just so thankful that my friends and their families are safe. I tried to go to work today but with no power and no phone, I had a difficult time doing my job. I used my cell phone to call my clients but only go through to one. Hopefully there will be more gas down here after the weekend so I can drive directly to my clients to see if they need help. Say an extra prayer that Ike doesn't show is face in LA! Love to all.....Alyssa
*I took this picture this evening...This is what most of the town looks like.
6 comments:
What devastation. And what you are hearing is correct. The media is NOT covering the destruction in Baton Rouge. How unfortunate and disappointing! In fact, I have heard more about that idiot girl Casey Anthony in the last few days than I've heard about the recovery in Southern Louisiana. It makes no sense to me.
Ali
Charge your camera and take more pictures! I know you can't post them right now, but eventually. I even searched CNN -- no Baton Rouge coverage, but the poor NOLA people are going home and some don't have power....well less than 10% of Baton Rouge has power!!!
That is horrible. Hope things turn around there for you soon. I have been keeping track of things on weather.com they show great footage. I sure hope Ike doesn't head your way!!! Stay safe.
Amy
Alyssa, I am sick today, and I can't find my phone charger, so I can't call - but I am thinking of you and will call as soon as I can. I am sending out shoutouts far and wide. Got some emails from cousins further south than you and in Houma they want no one to stay in their homes tonight, but there is no where else for them TO stay. Insanity. Jane 2nd mom.
http://4some.xyz - pornostar
http://pissing.xyz - spank
http://bottomed.xyz - amateur
http://swingerclub.xyz - homosexual
http://upskirted.xyz - vibrator
http://virginities.xyz - Flirting in your city
http://sissysexwife.xyz - sexy
http://bdsmxxx.xyz - fetish
http://xxvoyeur.xyz - bukkake
http://nymphomania.xyz - bottom
https://torgovaya.xyz/magnitnaya-shchetka Glider - магнитная щетка для окон, которая сократит урочный час уборки в 2 раза. Упрощает течение мытья окон, делает его безопасным равным образом больше эффективным.
[URL=https://torgovaya.xyz/magnitnaya-shchetka][IMG]https://fedorovkarb.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/shhetka-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=https://justnick.myshopify.com/blogs/justnick/heres-the-story?comment=121489621179#comments]Glider магнитная щетка для окон[/url] 2998e63
@@@***
Post a Comment